The Wion Result Viewer is a python plugin for Quantum GIS.
It is used to load and view the result of Dutch dig alerts, made according the law WION, into Quantum GIS.
It is an alternative to the free Klic-viewer provided by Kadaster.
- Load result of Dutch DigAlert (Klic melding) into Quantum GIS
- Exact positioning of pipes/cables is given (to measure/ stake out)
- Easy Control over Visibility of layers using Themes and Groups
- Better understanding of contents of Wion Result
- Unbeaten quality of viewing raster images provided
- Open quickly all pdf documents included in result of Dutch DigAlert
- Open zipped archives holding KLIC message
- Load and work with several Wion Results
- Dutch and complete English translation of plugin provided
- Help manual built in
- Very easy to use
- Store all information in plugin with QGIS project
- QGIS provides lots of addition tools like loading design drawing from autocad
Be the first to post a review of QGis Wion viewer plugin!