AVStoDVD is a flexible tool to convert various media formats to DVD compliant streams and burn them into a highly compatible multiple tracks DVD. Features: Video/Audio editing, encoding, DVD Authoring and Burning, DVD Menu Editor with customizable menu.
- Video encoding using HCEnc/FFmpeg.
- Audio encoding using FFmpeg/Wavi/Aften. Multiple Audio tracks are supported.
- Subtitles encoding using SubtitlesCreator/VobSub. Multiple subtitles tracks supported.
- DVD Authoring using MuxMan/BatchMux.
- ISO Image Building and DVD Burning using ImgBurn (not included in the installer package).
- Internal DVD Menu Editor with customizable static and motion menus.
- Video and Audio editing using AviSynth filters.
- Batch encoding is supported.
You can't distribute AVStoDVD under a Creative Commons - Attribution-Noncommercial license because you are using GNU GPLed programs into it. You should release it under a GNU GPL compatible license.
works great for everyday using, thank you!
This downloads ImgBurn which works but installs spyware/ browser search default software: search.conduit dot com when you search through the address bar.
Current versions have several issues: I'm having problems to get synchronized audio when i want to add 2 audio (languages) files. The subtitle's position is fixed to the very bottom of the screen and the option to change the position doesn't work. Besides, sometimes it creates very larges output files (dvd structure) which requires to have a layerbreak, despite you lower the audio and video bitrates and configure the program to create a 4.7gb (DVD5) output file... I recommend it only if you want to create dvds with only 1 language, no subtitles and only versions prior to 2.8.0... Those old versions worked fine with me.