A Windows based GUI for popular avrdude command line utility for AVR microcontroller Programming.It has got many features with a lightweight easy to understand interface.LibUSBdotnet and avrdude is provided with it.Supports only USBasp programmer but if you can code,you can change it to work with your programmer.Feedback is necessary friends
- Easy to use Interface
- On Screen avrdude command execution monitoring.
- USB handling capability
- Auto detection of mcu
- Works only with USBasp
- With latest firmware,it is possible to set slow sck option from the software by setting the bitclock timing
- EEPROM Editor
- Advanced fuse editor
- Lock bytes can be read or written now
- USBasp driver is now included and can be installed from the main screen
- Button for opening avrdude in command prompt for advanced users
- NOW COMES with Arduino Hex Loader...an useful tool for those who wish to use arduino with other compilers/IDEs such as AVR/Atmel Studio
- Basic Serial/USART/UART Terminal
Only supports the USBasp programmer. Big interface with lots of features, some of which beginners may find confusing. Wastes a lot of screen space. No fuse/lock calculator (does have an editor), datasheets are required. Limited support for early AVR devices.
Thanks for Avrpalnet, it's the best!
This AVR burner software is one of greatest soft I have been using among all other AVR burner software (based on USBasp). Comparing with extreme burner, its have been two distinguish feature. The most annoying Slow SCK is handled in software, which is a great relief to me. My student always forgot to short those! Also it can detect the chip automatically, just like Pickit!! I love this soft. Thanx a lot to the developer. Keep up the good work!
PLEASE POST REVIEWS GUYS