A Windows based GUI for popular avrdude command line utility for AVR microcontroller Programming.It has got many features with a lightweight easy to understand interface.LibUSBdotnet and avrdude is provided with it.Supports only USBasp programmer but if you can code,you can change it to work with your programmer.Feedback is necessary friends
- Easy to use Interface
- On Screen avrdude command execution monitoring.
- USB handling capability
- Auto detection of mcu
- Works only with USBasp
- With latest firmware,it is possible to set slow sck option from the software by setting the bitclock timing
- EEPROM Editor
- Advanced fuse editor
- Lock bytes can be read or written now
- USBasp driver is now included and can be installed from the main screen
- Button for opening avrdude in command prompt for advanced users
- NOW COMES with Arduino Hex Loader...an useful tool for those who wish to use arduino with other compilers/IDEs such as AVR/Atmel Studio
- Basic Serial/USART/UART Terminal
Only supports the USBasp programmer. Big interface with lots of features, some of which beginners may find confusing. Wastes a lot of screen space. No fuse/lock calculator (does have an editor), datasheets are required. Limited support for early AVR devices.
Thanks for Avrpalnet, it's the best!
This AVR burner software is one of greatest soft I have been using among all other AVR burner software (based on USBasp). Comparing with extreme burner, its have been two distinguish feature. The most annoying Slow SCK is handled in software, which is a great relief to me. My student always forgot to short those! Also it can detect the chip automatically, just like Pickit!! I love this soft. Thanx a lot to the developer. Keep up the good work!
PLEASE POST REVIEWS GUYS
Ares Galaxy at a GlanceInstalling and launching Ares Galaxy took mere minutes, with its uncomplicated installation wizard and easy-to-navigate user interface (UI). Finding content is as simple as selecting the Search tab, typing the file name, and choosing a content type to help narrow search results and speed search time. Once you find what you seek, you can effortlessly download it with a double click. There are numerous chat channels to choose from in the IRC network. And the Control Panel tab lets you configure everything from the network proxy to the skin (appearance) you select.
Product DetailsHere is a detailed breakdown of Ares Galaxy’s features:
- Advanced search—Ares allows you to search for all types of media files such as audio, video, games, software, and photos.
- Quick downloads—Ares automatically finds more sources and downloads files from multiple users. This can increase remarkably the speed of your downloads. Ares also works behind firewalls and requires no configuration.
- Built in audio/video player—You can preview A/V files while downloads are in progress and organize a playlist of your favorites. And Ares' player supports Shoutcast Internet radio.
- Chat rooms—You can host a chat room and/or join available channels while downloading files.
- Powerful library organizer—Your shared files are organized into categories in a library section. You can sort your files by type, category and easily change share settings. And a handy quick-search feature locates your files by typing a keyword.
|It is easy to quickly download and preview multiple media files and participate in chat rooms and file sharing.||Using the Control Panel tab to configure the network settings might confuse the average user.|
- Version: 2.2.8
- File size: 3.41 MB
- Date added: March 31, 2014
- Operating systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7
Ares Galaxy is a free, open source BitTorrent and chat program that uses its own decentralized supernode/leaf network. Ares Galaxy has a simple, quick access interface with a built in audio/video viewer. Ares allows you to share any digital file including images, audio, video, software, documents, etc. You may now easily publish your files through the Ares’ peer-to-peer (P2P) network. As a member of the virtual community, you can search and download just about any file shared by other users. The latest versions also support the BitTorrent protocol and Shoutcast radio stations.
- Advanced search
- Quick downloads
- Built in audio/video player
- Chat rooms
- Powerful library organizer