A callback handler based ethernet stack implementation with the following features:
- Automatically handles low-level stuff such as ARP and ICMP
- Easy-to-use TCP and UDP functions
- DNS host name resolving and NTP time queries are built-in!
- If desired, all network settings can be configured automatically via DHCP
- Using preprocessor defines in a config file, you can setup which features you need - so for example TCP won't take any byte of precious space if you don't use it!
- Advanced features such as automatic link status detection (and an optional callback informing you of changes)
Very easy to use avrlibethernet