Avogadro is an advanced molecular editor designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, materials science and related areas. It offers a flexible rendering framework and a powerful plugin architecture.
- Cross-Platform: Molecular builder for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Free, Open Source: Easy to install and all source code is available (GNU GPL)
- International: Translations into Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and more
- Intuitive: Built to work easily for students and advanced researchers both.
- Fast: Supports multi-threaded rendering and computation.
- Extensible: Plugin architecture for developers, including rendering, interactive tools, commands, and Python scripts
- Flexible: Features include Open Babel import of chemical files, multiple computational packages, crystals, biomolecules, etc.
Hello, somebody known how to calculate Avogadro software the cross section, maxime diameter, and Surface total area of the molecule? Please I need this information. email@example.com
Most of packages for Windows are without Python console. I need the feature and find avogadro-1.0.1-python-win32.exe, which is the only package with Python console. I hope the developers will enable the console in the future.
Thanks for great project! Simply the best.Good,good,good.+1
Avogadro works wonderful.
Amazing project, thanks for giving out