Avogadro is an advanced molecular editor designed for cross-platform use in computational chemistry, molecular modeling, bioinformatics, materials science and related areas. It offers a flexible rendering framework and a powerful plugin architecture.
- Cross-Platform: Molecular builder for Windows, Linux, and Mac
- Free, Open Source: Easy to install and all source code is available (GNU GPL)
- International: Translations into Chinese, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish and more
- Intuitive: Built to work easily for students and advanced researchers both.
- Fast: Supports multi-threaded rendering and computation.
- Extensible: Plugin architecture for developers, including rendering, interactive tools, commands, and Python scripts
- Flexible: Features include Open Babel import of chemical files, multiple computational packages, crystals, biomolecules, etc.
Avogadro works wonderful.
It took me quite long to get used to interface - still it was worth it. Highly recommended.
not user-friendly interface :( but program is great
great work guys!
Great work!Especially the auto feature with the elastic feelling!Must make a manual though..Things like <axes rotations> ,allignements etc ,I still havnt figured out how they are ment to be. Nevertheless ,well done!!
so soft really good, I also liked!