Avatar - The Last Airbender
You are an element bender, you are one of the 4 factions in the world, Earth Air Fire Water,
protect your homeland, learn all you can, and maybe you can become an Avatar and rule all 4 elements.
- A character will be in a location in the world
- A world will contain many locations split into regions
- A region will have a minimum 4 main camps
- Each camp will be for a specific clan
- Each character will initially be in one clan only
- Clan membership will be determined by standing towards each clan
- Clan membership opens up access to missions with that clan
- There are several levels of clan standing
- If the clan standing is enemy then the NPCs of that clan can attack
- If the clan standing is enemy then the Players of that clan can attack you as long as they are not friendly to your clan also.
- Clan Standing of Honoured or above allows access to that clans bending abilities
- Bending abilities can only be learned in the right order Air, Water, Earth, Fire, Air etc.
- Bending abilities have levels from 1 to 4
- The higher the level the more powerful the ability
- There are side skills for Creating items
- There are side skills for gathering resources
- There are Combat skills separate from Bending Abilities
- All players start at Friendly to their clan and Enemy to all others
- Missions can lower standing against other clans
- Once a player is at Honoured the standing cannot drop below that.
- Players can attack other players only within 5 levels of themselves
- Mounts can be obtained from level 20 up
- Earth mounts travel underground
- Fire mounts leave trails of fire behind them
- Water mounts travel over water faster than ground
- Air mounts fly
- There are neutral villages dotted around the world offering missions that affect multiple standings. (air + fire -)
Be the first to post a review of Avatar the mmorpg!