AutoTest is a test management, test execution and test result report application written in Java. It can be customized to support a broad range of test execution frameworks. A user guide and download instructions are available at http://autote.sourceforge.net/
- Self-intuitive, easy to use GUI
- Test Execution Framework agnostic, can be customized to fit virtually any test automation framework.
- Grouping of test cases into lists and categories, with an arbitrary number of hierarchies, to accommodate any test strategy.
- Ability to export execution results in html web pages, Excel spreadsheet, or plain text
- Management and storage of test lists, categories and execution results for future reference.
- Live tracking of the progress of the test execution via a real-time console.
- Scheduling of test execution to start at a given time and date in the future.
Autote works perfectly.