A Wikipedia bot (a computer program designed to make automated edits to Wikipedia). It is written in Standard C - C99 - using the standard libraries and libcurl.
- Accepts more than 20 command line options
- Written entirely in Standard C (C99) that compiles unmodified as C++
- Uses libcurl for all HTTP requests
- Copes well with connection failures, Wikipedia server lag, involuntary logouts
- Robust error detection and informative error reporting
- Tasks are entirely customizable
- (Optionally) regularly updates its own status page
- (Optionally) regularly checks a special shutoff page that any Wikipedian can edit
- (Optionally) automatically logs all activity to disk
Be the first to post a review of Autobot (Wikipedia bot)!