Aural Probe is a sample librarian tool for computer musicians/audio engineers. Automatically and non-destructively index your disorganised sample collection from a list of folders into categories (kick, snare, hihats etc.) based on folder/filename wildcard matches. Easily audition samples, load/save favourites, and drag-and-drop straight into your sequencer.
- Categorize your huge sample collections (20GB+) without moving a single file
- Create categories based on file/folder keyword matches (eg. Kick category = "bd", "kick", "bassdrum")
- Quickly audition through samples with arrow keys or mouse
- Filter samples by file type (WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, WMA, OGG)
- Full drag-and-drop support (simply drag a sample from Aural Probe into your sequencer/sampler, just like Windows Explorer)
- Mark favorites, filter by favorites, load/save favorite lists
- Automatic rescan and categorization of samples on changed categories or sample folder layout
- See details about highlighted sample in status bar
- 'Always on top' mode to make frequent dragging of samples into other windows easier
- Right-click a sample for frequently used shortcuts (Explore, Copy, Copy Shortcut, Favorite)
- 100% read-only - does not move/modify your samples, just indexes them
- Minimize to system tray
Thank You ! Very good !
Very good. Looking forward to 2.0 already. I've demo'd some of your commercial competition this week and this is the one I will use.
Very useful. Thanks.
very good program auralprobe.