Easily switch the default audio device, input or output, on any Windows PC (Vista and above)
Using this application you can switch output OR input sound devices at the click of a button, or the press of a key.
I designed this application to be incredibly small and lightweight. There is no bloat, it does exactly what it should, nothing more, nothing less.
- Windows Vista/7/8 32-bit or 64-bit
- .NET 4.0 Client Profile
Have some great ideas for features you want added?
Or maybe you just want to tell me how awesome it is?
You can tweet at me @xenolightning and include #audioswitcher
Updated with a Donate Link. Audio Switcher is developed by me, for free, and will remain free; so why not buy me a beer for my efforts? :-D
NOTE: All old .NET 3.5 version will remain available for download, but there will no support or regular bug fixes for any older version.
Have an issue? Log it here: https://github.com/xenolightning/AudioSwitcher_v1/issues
- Change Windows Default Audio devices without opening Control Panel
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64 bit
- Full Global Hot Key support which allows you to change the default audio device with the press of a key
- Favourite Devices - Only your "favourite" devices will show up in the Tray Icon Menu.
- Quick switch: Click on the notification icon once and it will cycle through your favourited devices! Great if you have two devices you switch between often.
- Settings support for closing to tray, starting minimized to tray and running at start up (using a registry key)
- Optional: Periodically check for updates
Allows you to switch to a different audio device very quickly with just one click or the press of a hotkey.
Great soft ! Now it's easy t ouse my two DAC with my computer
Sweet and Easy... just like me :). There's one thing I would like to see added though and that is 'auto-switching', i.e. where I start a game and Audio Switcher will direct output to the headphones only, and when I close the game it should switch back to the speaker. I know, it may make the program a lil bit bigger, but still..... :) Cheers, Baile
Does exactly what you need it to, clean, simple, out of the way.
Awesome tool. I suggest to add the ability to rename a device (f.e. with my DELL Latitude, I have the same device name for output to internal speakers and to external ones when docked to the docking station, it's a nightmare to select the right one).