Discontinued on SourceForge inlight of claims that SourceForge was/is including malware in their download links.
To ensure that Audio Switcher remains malware free, please use the official download locations located on the homepage.
Official Download Locations: http://audioswit.ch/er
- Change Windows Default Audio devices without opening Control Panel
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64 bit
- Full Global Hot Key support which allows you to change the default audio device with the press of a key
- Favourite Devices - Only your "favourite" devices will show up in the Tray Icon Menu.
- Quick switch: Click on the notification icon once and it will cycle through your favourited devices! Great if you have two devices you switch between often.
- Settings support for closing to tray, starting minimized to tray and running at start up (using a registry key)
- Optional: Periodically check for updates
Excellent, but doesn't launch at startup! I don't know why this happens. I have used a similar product, and I have no problems with the other one.
Great soft ! Now it's easy t ouse my two DAC with my computer
Sweet and Easy... just like me :). There's one thing I would like to see added though and that is 'auto-switching', i.e. where I start a game and Audio Switcher will direct output to the headphones only, and when I close the game it should switch back to the speaker. I know, it may make the program a lil bit bigger, but still..... :) Cheers, Baile
Just does what I needed. If you set it to start minimized with Windows, you can right-click the gadget in the systray to get a single menu for audio output AND input. No longer need to use the inconvenient (and nearly hidden to ordinary users) Windows 7 command (even if you create a special audio settings shortcut, you have to navigate through tabs, then close the window...) A small improvement could be adding a slider for adjusting power like in AudioSwitch;) - which does not control the input and therefore does not suit my needs: if you change the output you may have to control the input in order to avoid Larsen effect.
Works as expected. Would have liked to be able to left click to choose output though(now one can only right click).