Discontinued on SourceForge inlight of claims that SourceForge was/is including malware in their download links.
To ensure that Audio Switcher remains malware free, please use the official download locations located on the homepage.
Official Download Locations: http://audioswit.ch/er
- Change Windows Default Audio devices without opening Control Panel
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64 bit
- Full Global Hot Key support which allows you to change the default audio device with the press of a key
- Favourite Devices - Only your "favourite" devices will show up in the Tray Icon Menu.
- Quick switch: Click on the notification icon once and it will cycle through your favourited devices! Great if you have two devices you switch between often.
- Settings support for closing to tray, starting minimized to tray and running at start up (using a registry key)
- Optional: Periodically check for updates
I wish I could use this software on my computer, because my audio driver only allows headphone to be acctached to front panel audio jack, but my front panel audio jack was busted. When I plug my headphone jack to the back panel which is design for speakers, the sound is terrible. Unfortunately, everytime I tried to install Audio Swticher, it just appear for like 2 seconds in the system tray and then disappear and nothing happens. FYI, I am using Win XP SP3 and my audio chipset is Via VT1708B from ECS Intel G31 mainboard.