- Change Windows Default Audio devices without opening Control Panel
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 32/64 bit
- Full Global Hot Key support which allows you to change the default audio device with the press of a key
- Favourite Devices - Only your "favourite" devices will show up in the Tray Icon Menu.
- Quick switch: Click on the notification icon once and it will cycle through your favourited devices! Great if you have two devices you switch between often.
- Settings support for closing to tray, starting minimized to tray and running at start up (using a registry key)
- Optional: Periodically check for updates
Allows you to switch to a different audio device very quickly with just one click or the press of a hotkey.
Great soft ! Now it's easy t ouse my two DAC with my computer
Sweet and Easy... just like me :). There's one thing I would like to see added though and that is 'auto-switching', i.e. where I start a game and Audio Switcher will direct output to the headphones only, and when I close the game it should switch back to the speaker. I know, it may make the program a lil bit bigger, but still..... :) Cheers, Baile
Does exactly what you need it to, clean, simple, out of the way.
Awesome tool. I suggest to add the ability to rename a device (f.e. with my DELL Latitude, I have the same device name for output to internal speakers and to external ones when docked to the docking station, it's a nightmare to select the right one).