Annoyed of writing your audio cuesheets via text editor? Here comes the solution! AudioCuesheetEditor helps you editing your audio cuesheet file.
With AudioCuesheetEditor you can import textfiles, edit the imported data and afterwards export to a working audio cuesheet. There are also other export posibilities like csv or xml. Feel free to try it ;).
- Import Textfiles (Scheme can be changed in Options)
- Import existing cuesheets
- Edit Imported Data
- Edit Cuesheet in GUI
- Several logical test (starttime < endtime,etc) with warning for users
- Export as Cuesheet
- Export profiles can be configured (*.csv,*.txt, etc.)
- Several Options
- Automatic Update recognition
- Drag & Drop
- Audio playback
- Graphical feedback for warnings (orange backround)
There are no 3 star reviews.