Audacity Audio Monitor (customized version of Audacity).
The existing audacity is modified to support following functionality:
- RTSP streaming to fetch the RTP data over UDP and plot the audio stream on the graph.
- HTTP streaming to fetch the mp4 audio data using HTTP and plot the audio stream on the graph.
- Display the tag label information on the graph.Tag information will be written to local disk file.
- Audacity Audio Monitor shall have control buttons embedded in the player. These buttons shall enable the operator to manipulate the audio streams. The following control buttons shall be provided by the Audio Monitor: Play, Pause, Stop, and Zoom in, Zoom out, Mute, Unmute, Add Label, Edit Label, and Exit Audacity.
- To stream audio over HTTP and generate sound graph
- To stream audio over RTSP to fetch RTP data over UDP and generate sound graph
- Window position, sound graph background color, sound graph foreground color are customized. They are given as command line argument the color formation is done using RGB value.
- Custiomized the original Audacity GUI. Added new button such as Add Label, Edit Label, Exit button.
- Label tag information is stored into the local disk.
- Label tag information is displayed as tool tip.