AutoIt-v3-COM Automation Bridge allows to use functions in AutoIt v3 (AU3) scripts from WSH, VBasic or other COM capable programming language. The library consists of two parts, a COM proxy DLL AU3Aut.dll and a small UDF AU3Automation.au3.
- Create COM server in your plain or compiled AU3 script, in latter case AutoIt doesn't even need to be installed on the target computer to use the server.
- Export any user defined script function.
- Export any global AU3 variable (except for some types).
- Call exported functions or read/write exported variables from any programming language that supports late binding (i.e. "CreateObject").
- Read all AutoIt @macros from COM clients.
Be the first to post a review of AU3Automation!