atoi64 - String to 64-bit integer number conversion (future: 128-bit), handles garbage at ends, ignores _ inside like perl, handles hexadecimal, decimal, octal, binary, and SI or IEC (computer units) for a suffix multiplier. perl,js,c++,php,auto-it3
- handles hexadecimal (starts with 0x), octal (starts with 0, 0o, 0q), binary (starts with 0b), decimal (starts with 0d or regular number)
- optional : suffix followed by SI or IEC (computer) units as a multiplier, example k, ki and optional ending B or b
- case insensitive
- like Perl, ignores _ underscores in numbers. so you could have 9_125_234_456:TiB
- handles garbage on front and end
- priority given to longer units
Be the first to post a review of atoi64 library!