asyncoro is a Python framework for developing concurrent, distributed, network programs with asynchronous completions and coroutines. Asynchronous completions implemented in asyncoro are sockets (non-blocking sockets), database cursors, sleep timers and locking primitives. Programs developed with asyncoro have same logic and structure as Python programs with threads, except for a few syntactic changes. asyncoro supports socket I/O notification mechanisms epoll, kqueue, /dev/poll (and poll and select, where necessary), and Windows I/O Completion Ports (IOCP) for high performance and scalability, and SSL for security
- Concurrent, distributed programming with coroutines
- Asynchronous (non-blocking) sockets, database cursors
- epoll, kqueue, devpoll, poll and IO Completion Ports
- Hot swapping/code switching of coroutine function
- Fault-tolerant coroutines
Be the first to post a review of asyncoro!