A Free, Fast, and Small Automatic Formatter for C, C++, C++/CLI, Objective-C, C#, and Java Source Code
- It's free and open source!
- Cross-platform application works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and others.
- Supports 15 popular bracket styles.
- Over 60 formatting options.
- Detailed documentation for use and options.
- Available in several languages with easy additions.
- Supports UTF8, UTF16, and most other character encodings.
- Can process entire projects recursively.
- Will not update unchanged files.
- Checksum prevents dropped or duplicated data.
- Seamless integration with many development environments and editors.
- Can be included in C/C++ and Objective-C projects as a shared (DLL) or static library.
- Can be included in Java projects as a Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Can be included in C#, Python, Pascal, and other projects as a shared library (DLL).
There are no 2 star reviews.