A Free, Fast and Small Automatic Formatter for C, C++, C#, and Java Source Code
- It's free and open source!
- Cross-platform application works on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, and others.
- Available in several languages with easy additions.
- Supports UTF8, UTF16, and most other character encodings.
- Detailed documentation for use and options.
- Can process entire projects recursively.
- Will not update unchanged files.
- Checksum prevents dropped or duplicated data.
- Supports 14 popular bracket styles.
- Over 50 formatting options.
- Seamless integration with many development environments and editors.
- Can be included in C/C++ projects as a shared (DLL) or static library.
- Can be included in Java projects as a Java Native Interface (JNI).
- Can be included in C#, Python, Pascal, and other projects as a shared library (DLL).
I've been using it for a few days, and I'm delighted! I can't not use it now! The first few formats slowed down Visual Studio a tad, but that faded away quickly. Now when I save I barely notice it formats, but my code's style sure does. Just a couple more tiny options and it'd be perfect.
Excellent, and thanks for putting it on MacPorts.
Does almost everything I need. 4 stars because 2 years between updates :)
Excellent little app. Very nice when you want to go back over your codebase (or someone else's codebase) and format it to your liking and make it more readable.
Quick and easy to use. A must have for any computer