AstroTortilla is a wrapper around common astrophotography tools intended to automate basic tasks such as polar alignment and goto correction.
- Integrates existing solutions without reinventing the wheel
- Automated plate-solved GoTo correction
- Fully automatic blind GoTo calibration
- Fast, quantitative polar alignment by plate-solving
- Automatic slew to an existing astrophotgraphy location
- Automated drift alignment shot
AstroTortilla is nothing short of magic. Astrophotography would be nearly impossible without it. An absolute must have.
Thank you for your work.
Thanks for Astrotortilla, it's perfect!
Thanks for updates ;)
Even without integration with BackyardEOS this is the most exciting, game-changing piece of astro-software yet. From attaching the scope to the (polar aligned) mount to guided imaging in 2-3 minutes. No star alignment required, super-accurate goto's, goto a previous image for multi-night imaging... fantastic. The GUI needs some polish though... it's not the most intuitive and integrated help is very limited. Solving is fast enough and has not failed me yet. Having this running on a Win7 -64 laptop alongside BYE (albeit using a manual method to get the BYE images into AT), PHD, Stellarium and EQASCOM has made imaging a breeze and a pleasure. I now spend more time thinking about what to image next than anything else...great work guys!