AstroGrep is a Microsoft Windows GUI File Searching (grep) utility. Its features include regular expressions, versatile printing options, stores most recent used paths and has a "context" feature which is very nice for looking at source code.
- Regular expressions
- Concurrent multiple file types
- Recursive directory searching
- A "context" feature that selects the lines above and below your search expression
- Most Recently Used list for search paths
- Somewhat versatile printing options
- Double click to open file with editor of your choice
- Store Most Recently Used file names and search expressions
- Match Whole Word Only
A nice easy to use program that allows you to search the contents of any file. Perfect.
This is a useful and surprisingly robust search tool - I hate to this, but u should sell it. It is better than some of that horribly overpriced stuff currently available for sale.
finally i can use it
Easy to use. I love this AstroGrep tool. Thanks for providing it.