astroDevice is a software platform for the control of astronomical instruments (telescope mount, filter wheel, focuser and CCD) through a single interface. This platform manages any astronomical device through plug-ins. It can manage multiple devices of same type (eg two telescope mounts). astroDevice is an alternative to ASCOM and INDI by providing a common interface between each device type and astronomy software such as Starry Night, KStars, Skychart and Stellarium. The platform is based on a client-server architecture to provide the ability to control the astronomical devices remotely.
- Multi-OS (Windows, Linux and OS X)
- Based on a client/server architecture for provide the ability to control the astronomical devices remotely
- Drivers telescopes, cameras, filters wheels, focusers, rotators, domes and safety monitors
- Manage multiple devices of same type (eg two telescope mounts)
- Handles all astronomical devices through plugins
Be the first to post a review of astroDevice!