Asteroids 3D is a 3D flight-sim-style remake of the classic arcade game, which runs under Win32 with DirectX 8.1 or higher. This version contains new twists, such as timed waves, martian fighters, and communication satellites to defend!
- Ultra-realistic graphics in Earth's orbit (explosions, smoke, debris)
- 8 unique waves to defeat
- Pilot an advanced military craft with radar, targeting, laser cannon and rocket engines
- Advanced dogfighting combat with martian fighters
- Race against the clock defending military satellites
- Interior/exterior cockpit view
- Original soundtrack by Michael Davies
- Amusing intermission (between wave 4 + 5)
- A whole lot of asteroids
- Katie Holmes
Perfect reimagining of an old classic. Of, and there's Katie Holmes, too!
Awesome, addicting game. I made an account just to give kudos after an hour had passed while 'trying it out". Something about the way it controls and plays is more *fun* then many space dog fighting games I've tried. I hope you make more missions.
Asteroids3d is perfect! Thanks.