As of 2011-09-09, this project may now be found at assaultcuber.codeplex.com.
A fun realistic multiplayer free-and-open-source first-person-shooter!
You may find a mirror of the deprecated releases here. SourceForge also hosts the site.
The code is located at assaultcuber.codeplex.com.
- Ricochet shots (bouncing bullets)
- Basic anti-cheat (ones that result in no false positives)
- More new and different weapons, damage fades over distance
- New, diverse game modes
- Better voting system, admin votes don't veto directly
- Improved radar, shows explosions and shotlines
- Visual obituaries (killfeed), making it easy to see how somebody got killed
- Spawn enqueue/dequeue; no need to spam the spawn button
- Realistic gameplay
- Vast improvements overall!
Very nice app :)
ofc go on
good job assaultcuber
Great software, thanks assaultcuber
Why can I retrieve info from the masterserver in AssaultCube but not in AssaultCube Reloaded? Either that or there are no available servers to play on?