aSQLiteManager - a SQLite manager for the Android platform. If the database is stored on the SDCard you can browse the data, change records and query the data. By installing aShell you can also edit system databases on rootet phones.
Help improving the translation here:
- Version 3.3 available
- A new CREATE TABLE wizard where entered fields can be edited / deleted
- Data entry / editor tool allow insert, update and delete on views with instead of insert, update and delete triggers
- Sort data in table viewer by clicking on title of colum
- Font size in directory and table lists follow the font size of data grids
- Now check if database exists before trying to open recently opened databases and removes deleted databases from the list
- Table browser now with color codes for field type
- Support for tables and field names with spaces
- Editing of system databases on rootet phones using aShell
- Bug fixes (if you report them I get fine messages from Market)
- Progress bar during export of databases and export bug hopefully solved
- Database Info menu in database viewer
- Current SQL now saved on exit and reloaded on start
- Dump of tables to SQL
- Remember recently opened databases
- Editing and insert of records from Table viewer
- Correct scaling of large devices (Samsung Galaxy)
- Executing of SQL scripts
- Open a database list tables, views and indexes (triggers later)
- Se table structure, data, and views
- Execute any valid SQLite SQL
- Save all unique executed sql i table (aSQLiteManager)
- SQL builder for select, create, drop, delete, ...
i think it's very helpful
asqlitemanager is must have for lifehackers)
Nice program.! Thanks for sharing.
Awesome app, thanks for sharing!