Aspose for Spring.Java provides usage samples / sourcecodes for the demonstration of Aspose API for Java by extending famous Spring Java PetClinic Sample Web Application.
This extension of "Spring Java PetClinic Sample Web Application" also shows the Integration of Aspose APIs with Spring MVC, JSP and Maven Project.
Latest Release: v1.1
- On Veterinarians Page, Availability Days and Email Addresses are added, by Clicking on Email Address of any one will open Email Form where you can write email to the Veterinarian and send it through your Outlook Client by using Aspose APIs (Aspose.Email)
- On Veterinarians Page, You can export Veterinarians List to PDF, MS-Word and MS-Excel Formats using Aspose APIs (Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells)
- On Owners List Page, You can export Veterinarians List to PDF, MS-Word and MS-Excel Formats using Aspose APIs (Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells)
- On Add Visit Page, You can now also Feed Bill Amount in $ which will later display along with generated Barcode image on the Add Visit Page and Owners Information Page by using Aspose APIs (Aspose.Barcode)
- Export to PDF, MS-Word and MS-Excel documents (On Veterinarians Page & Owners List Page) also shows the sample usages of Aspose APIs for inserting Images, Formattings and Tables to the generated documents using Aspose.Words, Aspose.PDF and Aspose.Cells
- For creating / displaying Barcode Image using Aspose APIs (Aspose.Barcode) on JSP or any MVC Framework using JSP as Views, Tag Library <aspose:getBarcodeUrl> is created through which a Barcode Image can be very easily generated and embeded on the page providing CodeText / Amount and Symbology (Type of Barcode i.e Code128, QR) through tag attributes.
- Source code of usage of above features of Aspose API (Aspose.PDF,Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Barcode) are included in this project repository (Integrated with ready to run PetClinic Spring Sample Web Application).
- Source Codes of Tag Library for Aspose.Barcode usage for JSPs also included with the project sources code and demonstrated on Add/Edit Visit Page and Owners Information Page
- This Spring PetClinic Web Application extension for Aspose API also shows the Aspose APIs integration with Maven
- Use case for showcasing Aspose.Words Java API feature of converting HTML to MS-WORD added (in v1.1) by providing new option image of HTML to MS-WORD export on bottom of all webpages that converts the current web page (html) with images into MS-WORD file and save to disk.
- In v1.1 Aspose Local Maven Dependencies (for Aspose.Words, Aspose.Pdf, Aspose.Email, Aspose.Barcode and Aspose.Cells) have been replaced with Aspose Maven Dependencies provided by Aspose Cloud Maven Repository
- Because of the removal of Aspose Local Maven Dependencies, project size has been dramatically decreasd to 2MB only therefore now easily downloadable.
Be the first to post a review of Aspose for Spring.Java!