Aspose for JetBrains allows developers to create an Aspose Java project through plugin provided Aspose Project Wizard. The wizard enables the developers to select and download the latest Aspose libraries and samples / example codes of them.
- This plugin helps you to explore Aspose Java components inside your favorite IDE.
- Aspose New Project creates a new project by downloading and referencing libraries of Aspose Java components.
- Aspose New Project wizard allows you to select components from Aspose Java product lines like Aspose.Cells for Java and Aspose.Words for Java.
- Once specific component is selected, its reference is automatically downloaded from Aspose servers and referenced in classpath of the project.
- Once project is created using New Project -> Aspose Application, user can then add Aspose samples using File Menu-> New -> Aspose Example.
- Available samples are displayed in tree format from where user can select one.
- Selected sample will be added to current project including source files and required data files.
- New created project is ready to debug/evaluate, all references are automatically added.
- With this plugin, you never need to check for new releases of Aspose components. Whenever a new release is published, you will be notified while creating project and you can also check release notes to save your time.
Be the first to post a review of Aspose for JetBrains!