AspeQt is the free Atari serial peripheral emulator for Qt. This program emulates various Atari 8-bit family peripherals, most notably the disk drives via an SIO2PC cable.
- Up to 15 disk drive emulation with hide/show drive groups and mini mode option
- Up to 6 x SIO speed (125,000bps)
- Support for ATR, XFD, PRO and ATX (VAPI) disk images
- Mount folders as emulated disks, allows booting various DOSes from folders
- Disk image explorer with drag and drop support allows disk image manipulation
- Directly boot Atari executables with option for multiple-reboots
- Text only printer emulation with PC print, save, and ATASCII font support
- Cassette image playback at normal or high-speed
- Multilingual GUI (English, Polish, Slovak, German, Spanish, Turkish and Russian)
- AspeQt client module (AspeCl) for Atari, communicates with the server and performs a variety of remote operations
- And more.....
Aspeqt works fine.
Great software :)
A great piece of software which actually convinced me to start coding again. It's a very good example of what Atari enthousiasts can do to contribute to the Atari 8 bit community.
fantastic peace of software (using linux version and sio2pc with rs232 to usb converter)
I'm using this on my Vista x64 system and it is working well. Thanks. Was using Atari 810 but that had a problem accessing ports on serveral of my pc-s. -----Awesome!