AspeQt up to version 0.6 is no longer maintained by Atari8Warez, original code (up to v0.6 by cyco130) and binaries are still available @ SourceForge. AspeQt versions 0.7 and up will continue to be developed as a separate branch and will be available through Atari8Warez. Please click the AspeQt Website Link below for more details.
- Up to 6 x SIO speed (127,000bps)
- Support for ATR, XFD, and PRO disk images
- Mount folders as emulated disks
- Disk image explorer with drag and drop support allows disk image manipulation
- Directly boot Atari executables
- Text only printer emulation
- Cassette image playback at normal or high-speed
I describe AspeQt in one word as “delivers”. Simple, to the point and Free piece of GEM. Wish it has the 1050 to PC feature.
This is a fantastic piece of software! Hats off to the developer for writing this and providing a free alternative to APE. I modified my SIO2PC RS232 adapter to work with a FTDI USB chip and it works great under AspeQt. Keep up the good work!
Aspeqt works fine.
Great software :)
A great piece of software which actually convinced me to start coding again. It's a very good example of what Atari enthousiasts can do to contribute to the Atari 8 bit community.