AspeQt is the free Atari serial peripheral emulator for Qt. This program emulates various Atari 8-bit family peripherals, most notably the disk drives via an SIO2PC cable.
- Up to 15 disk drive emulation
- Up to 6x SIO speed (125,000bps)
- Support for ATR, XFD, PRO and ATX (preliminary) disk images
- Mount folders as emulated disks
- Disk image explorer
- Directly boot Atari executables
- Text only printer emulation with PC print, save, and ATASCII font support
- Cassette image playback
- Multilingual GUI (English, Polish, Slovak, German, Spanish, Turkish and Russian)
- AspeQt client module (AspeCl) for Atari, communicates with the server and performs a variety of remote operations
Aspeqt works fine.
Great software :)
A great piece of software which actually convinced me to start coding again. It's a very good example of what Atari enthousiasts can do to contribute to the Atari 8 bit community.
fantastic peace of software (using linux version and sio2pc with rs232 to usb converter)
I'm using this on my Vista x64 system and it is working well. Thanks. Was using Atari 810 but that had a problem accessing ports on serveral of my pc-s. -----Awesome!
Compiling my 6502 executables to a PC folder and loading them directly from my Atari without a single click - I have been wait sooo lang for this, thanks!