A Softwares' Music Player is an efficient & compact audio player with a cool and
simple interface. Drag-drop and shell menu integration makes it more easy to play
or add music files.
Music files can be added easily to player as:
> Right click to folder or drive (where music files are located)
> choose "Play Music Files" or "Add to Music Player's play list" as required
Or just by dragging file(s) or folder(s) or drive(s) to player window.
A Softwares' Music Player v3.2 Supports mp3, ogg & flac audio files for playback
- Low CPU and RAM usage
- Compact and easy-to-use Interface
- Simple and attractive GUI (Has glass like look when desktop compostion is enabled)
- Supports mp3, ogg & flac
- Supports Drag-Drop features (single and multiple files or folders or drives)
- Shell menu integration in all folders ( "Play Music Files" & "Add to Music Player's playlist")
- Creates internal playlist and supports random & sequential playmode
- Uses multimedia keys for fast navigation (next, previous & play/pause)
- Supports ID3 tags and Artwork
- Associates icons for supported file types
There are no 4 star reviews.