Assignment Collector/Grader (what a mouthful!) was conceived in 2010 as a way to reduce the workload of an over-worked professor teaching a CS data structures class. It proved not only to reduce the grading workload, but also improved the lab completion rates among students, and grades overall improved as a result. Since it has turned out to be such a successful tool, it is now released under the AGPL license for others to use in their classrooms. Planned improvements include: automatic plagiarism detection, making the student interface prettier, and supporting other testing frameworks and languages.
- Automatically runs JUnit tests against student uploads
- Immediately provides feedback to students
- Records student results for later review
- Provides gradesheet summary of student performance
- Easy administration of students, assignments, and classes
- Availability of an Assignment is timed
Asgnmtgrader is excellent! Thanks.