Augmented Syntax Diagrams (ASDs) provide a framework to represent grammars of natural languages as directed graphs -- that is, as networks of nodes and edges. Nodes represent instances (or usages) of words and phrase types in a language such as English.
- Now with ASD Decision Networks
- Includes the revised CardWorld1a example with ASDDecider
- Includes CardWorld
- ASDEditor tool to create ASD Grammars
- ASDEvaluator an example that parses arithmetic examples
- Augmented Syntax Diagrams with example ASDTester and ASDEvaluator
Be the first to post a review of asdnetworks!