ASCEND is a modelling environment and solver for large or small systems of non-linear equations, for use in engineering, thermodynamics, chemistry, physics, mathematics and biology. Solvers for both steady and dynamic (NLA & DAE) problems, are provid
- Write equations in a text file and solve them for any unknown variable
- Build up large hierarchical models containing trees of sub-models
- Solve non-linear systems of equations, as well as dynamic systems
- Enter your units of measurement directly, ASCEND does the conversions
- Reuse external code (C, C++, Fortran) in your models
very good project, thanks!
Outstanding software, thank you
Excellent for open source equation oriented modeling envirounment
Good open source equation oriented, modeling envirounment
It works just as intended and much more. Recommended!
It works. It supports pretty much everything you can think of. It doesn't crash in the hands of a casual user.