ART is a lightweight, multi-platform, web based query tool and reporting environment. Scalable and easy to use, SQL queries can be published in a few minutes. Supports tabular, crosstab, charts, scheduling, dashboards, export to spreadsheet and pdf. 100% Java
- Charts can be scheduled and emailed as pdf/png attachments
- RSS 2.0 support: create feeds from any datasource!
- No need to setup an external repository: hsqldb demo is integrated
- Cached Table: reverse results from a datasource to another one!
- Drill Down
- Powerful scheduling thanks to quartz!
- Support for JasperReports, jXLS templates
- Leverage LDAP, Active Directory authentication
Easy to use, excellent reporting tool!!
Thanks for Art, it's the best!
An excellent dashboard\reporting tool (I haven't fully tested the OLAP functionalities yet). It uses a general "query" concept to encapsulate all the components of a BI system, and allows the use of many reporting ideas without writing a single line of code. ART manages to get many commo analysis done without the feature creep, unstability or excess weight carried by other alternatives (Pentaho, I'm looking at you). Has a con: The query management interface could benefit from some AJAX to speed up production by avoiding going in and out of queries.
Excellent web reporting tool, pretty simple to use and learn, run sql queries, publish dashboards and reports. Using it since 2009. Nice replacement for costly and closed options like crystal reports. Many thanks for the hard work !!!.
Very interesting software. Need some refactoring to avoid server memory leak, but it works as expected. Support is fast and precise, making easier for adoption. Nevertheless, a Apache style license (or closed paid license) would allow commercial companies (like mine) to adopt and integrate the software.