Armadillo is a fast, template based, C++ matrix library with optional interface to LAPACK and ATLAS libraries, including high-performance versions such as Intel MKL, AMD ACML and OpenBLAS.
Integer, floating point and complex numbers are supported, as well as disk storage and a subset of trigonometric and statistics functions.
Armadillo has an easy to use syntax, deliberately similar to Matlab.
For more details, see http://arma.sourceforge.net
- Easy to use
- Dedicated classes for vectors, matrices, cubes (3rd order tensors) and fields
- Fast singular value decomposition (SVD), eigen decomposition, QR, LU, Cholesky, FFT
- Automatic vectorisation of expressions (SIMD)
- Contiguous and non-contiguous submatrices
- Automatically combines several operations into one
- Useful for prototyping directly in C++
- Useful for conversion of research code into production environments
- Many MATLAB like functions
very good project, thanks!
Works and fast.
Good and useful software
Real good! The best for free! Nice work, well done )