Arduino VB Lab is coded in VB.NET and allows users to make custom control interfaces for controlling the Arduino from the PC. Users can add gauges, buttons, images, etc, to an empty page and use the buttons to control something, or use the information being displayed. You are able to log all sensor data to an SQL Server database and select a date range on the graphs to view different time spans of data.
- Automatically retrieves Sensor Name and Value from Serial Communication Data (Over USB)
- Data Logging: Connects to an SQL Server and inserts data in to seperate Sensor Tables
- Remote Monitoring: All sensor values can be exported to a HTML webpage.
- Customize Interface: Add buttons, gauges, indicators (status labels), etc...
- E-Mail Alerts: Can email you in if there is a new alert (ie. "01/01/2012 12:00 AM Temperature High!")
- Timers: All timers can be set for different days of the week and are either On / Off Time or On Time with a duration in Hours/Minutes/Seconds
- Set Points: ie. "If Temperature Sensor value is > 28.5 then turn Digital Pin 1 On"
- Buttons: Control relays, switches, etc, through the touch of a button.
- Labs: Basically a new tab consisting of controls (buttons, gauges, labels, pictures,, etc)
- Gauges can be customized for a certain range of values.
- Save/Load Settings and Save/Load "Labs"
There are no 2 star reviews.