This library allows you to easily send and receive MIDI messages on the Arduino serial port. The purpose of this library is not to make a big MIDI controller or synth out of an Arduino board, but to help you do it, the application remains yours.
/!\ PLEASE NOTE /!\
Project is hosted on GitHub:
This SourceForge project is deprecated. Please download source/releases and post bug reports on GitHub.
- Documentation here: http://arduinomidilib.sourceforge.net/a00001.html
- Fast and easy way to send and receive MIDI messages with the Arduino
- Software Thru with message filtering
- Real Time & System Common messages supported, in and out. All the MIDI protocol actually..
- floating-point support for PitchBend
- build only MIDI input or MIDI output to lighten and speed up your sketches
- Callback support (easier way to handle input messages)
Great! Thanks for your work on this.
Yeah! It's really cool lib! I thought I would be forced to develop something similar before I found your lib.
Very nice app :)
This is very well put together! I was able to quickly get my ideas rolling for this intense MIDI project: http://youtu.be/Pb59Ff4X6tE