The Arduino BOARDS.TXT Editor is a Windows program for editing BOARDS.TXT and PROGRAMMERS.TXT files.
You can create, edit, duplicate, disable, rearrange and import boards and programmers.
The edit window offers documentation on every field of the board description.
You can also copy BOARDS.TXT snippets from other people's web site and paste them via the clipboard.
Pinout images show port and pin assignments of many processors and boards
NEW in version 1.51:
- Support for Arduino IDE 1.53 and higher
- Conversion between version 1.52 and and version 1.53 file formats
- Bugfix: Handles foreign characters correctly
- Bugfix in Menu Preview
NEW in version 1.5:
- Support for Arduino IDE 1.5+ board menus with menu editor and preview,
- New Arduino 1.5+ parameters
If you have any problems with or suggestions for that program, don't hesitate to contacet the author under Heinz.Kessler -at- web.de!
Be the first to post a review of Arduino BOARDS.TXT Editor!