The Arduino BOARDS.TXT Editor is a Windows program for editing BOARDS.TXT and PROGRAMMERS.TXT files.
BOARDS.TXT Editor is compatible with Arduino IDE 1.0 through 1.5x and other compatible IDEs like Visual Micro
NEW in version 1.60:
- Pinout viewer now Includes links to processor datasheets from the manufacturers' web sites
- Automatic web downloader \for pinout diagrams and datasheets
- Improved compatibility with clone vendor's BOARDS.TXT files (e.g. Teensy)
- Validation check when opening files
- Various bugfixes
In case of problems or suggestions write a mail to:
Heinz.Kessler -at- web.de
- Create, edit, duplicate, disable and rearrange boards in your BOARDS.TXT file
- Import board definitions from other files or via copy&paste directly from web pages
- View and print Pinout diagrams for the most common boards and processors
- Manage board selection submenues as introduced by the Arduino 1.5x IDE
- NEW: Direct access to processor datasheets from the manufacturers' web sites
Very helpful and much appreciated!