Report inappropriate content
ArchiScale is an easy-to-use Mac OS X software that converts distances using a user-defined scale. It is also able to determine which scale is the best to draw something on a given paper format.
This software is useful for students in first years of architecture schools, when you work without CAD-softwares, and for people using non-numerised documents with uncommon scales.
ArchiScale Web Site
- Calculates distance equivalences using a scale
- Calculates the best scale to fit a paper format
- Finds the scale of a document
- Supports 8 metric units, 9 imperial units and ten paper size (A0 to A9).
- Number format customizable
- Converts distances from one scale to an other using Scale2Scale mode
- Creates graphic scale to import in all bitmap editors (like Photoshop)
- Compatible with Mac OS X Lion (10.7.2) and Mountain Lion
Additional Project Details