AraSuite is a set of tools (previously as separate projects: AraWord, TICO, AraBoard...) useful for working with people with disabilities, particularly those related with communication. That requires the use of aumentative and adaptative communication systems that combine pictograms and words as related concepts.
On the one hand, TICO is a tool for the design and execution of interactive communication boards. Communication boards are highly used in augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) environments.
On the other hand, AraWord is a word processor that combines pictograms and text to help disabled people.
- Operating system: Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7, Linux and MacOS.
- Java Virtual Machine 1.6 or later.
- Creation of communication boards adapted to individual needs and characteristics of each user.
- Full-customization of almost every element!
- Scanner functions to enable full access to those people with serious motor disabilities.
- Generation and articulation of sentences with a syntactic structure similar to that used in spontaneous oral communication.
- And much more! Visit the project's Website to know more or to contribute! You will be welcome!
There are no 1 star reviews.