Our mission is to develop open source solutions and provides professional support helps small and medium size companies meet the challenges of developing professional Arabic websites in the PHP/MySQL environment based on our experience in Arabic language processing, the library that we develop helps companies save time and increase productivity.
- Advanced Arabic search (stem based)
- Render Arabic text (PDF, GD, SWF)
- Present dates in Arabic or Hijri and convert Hijri date into Unix timestamp
- Transliterate English words in Arabic and vice versa
- Spell numbers in Arabic idiom
- Arabic text auto summarization
- Phonetically alike Arabic words (soundex)
- Guess gender of Arabic names
- Calculate the time of Muslim prayer
- Standardize Arabic text and text normalisation
- and many more ...
The special Quran text characters should be supported in Glyphs e.g some characters like found at http graphemica .com /06D9 This is very important. I noticed that some fixation for some characters like small alef is become supported in 3.5.6 version, but I expect more.
very useful project
very useful project :)