Apozh is a game similar to karaoke for 2 or more players. One player sings a song while the second player should not hear it, then the song is turned backwards, and the second player tries to sing it in the 'reversed' state. Once the second player finished singing, his recording is turned backwards. Then the second player and and other players try to guess, what was the song that the first player has sung. A sound card, microphone and dynamics are required to play this game.
- Multiple language: ENG, RUS
- Selecting capturing, ouput devices and quality
- Saving and loading recordings
- Splitting recordings into fragments
- Cutting fragments from the recording
Be the first to post a review of Apozh!