Apozh is a game similar to karaoke for 2 or more players. One player sings a song while the second player should not hear it,
then the song is turned backwards, and the second player tries to sing it in the 'reversed' state.
Once the second player finished singing, his recording is also turned backwards.
Then the second player tries to guess, what was the first player's song.
A sound card, microphone and speakers are required to play this game.
- Multiple language: ENG, RUS, DE
- Selecting capturing, ouput devices and quality
- Saving and loading recordings
- Splitting recordings into fragments
- Cutting fragments from the recording
- Mouse-only control
Realy funny game! Had nice time playing it with friends. The help page seems to be a bit complicated, but everything becomes easy when it's understood. Thanks!