* Release 0.3
* Improvements since version 0.2:
* Improved tagger (PoS desambiguator) for Aragonese. Changes in the tagger
rules (...an.tsx) and unsupervised training in the Wikipedia corpus.
* Improvement in coverage and morphology of Aragonese monolingual dictionary.
> 546 paradigms,
> 21073 lemmae (of which, 8047 proper nouns), including 1921 multi-words.
~568 000 different analyzable surface forms,
~117 500 different generated surface forms.
Naïve coverage: from 88.4% in an.wikipedia to 94.0% in a corpus of narrative texts.
* Some paradigms fixed (e.g. seguir)
* Some rules fixed (e.g. prep+el+que --> prep+o+que)
* Some rules added (véase --> se veiga, léaselo --> se lo leiga, behaviour of
buen, mal before a noun)
* Improved distinction beteen a<pr> and a<det> (a2) and two meanings of "ta" so
that the postgenerator can apply different rules to them.
* Use of apocopated posesives mi, tu, su is dealt with in analysis.
* Periphrastic past dealt with in analysis (synthetic forms are used for
generation, although rules for using periphrastic instead are written and
* Main pending Issues:
* Still room to improve on coverage.
* Still much to work on transfer.