A C# .NET application that elegantly starts and stops the MySQL and Apache Windows Services.
- Version 1.6 Update [6th April 2013] : Supports Windows 8 and now requires Administrator permissions
- Version 1.5 Update [2nd March 2013] : Supports the latest versions of MySQL
- Version 1.4 Update [23rd November 2012] : start and stop both services at once and tests whether the Apache and MySQL services are not disabled
- Version 1.3 Update [November 2012]: Improved Layout and Website Links
- Version 1.2 Update [September 2012]: Adds proper menu options
- Version 1.01 Update: [July 2012]: includes setting &opening MySQL and Apache folders and autostart of both services upon startup (if not already running)
- Version 1.1 Update: [2nd of August 2012]: Added nice logical menu and optimized code. (The "Action" menu will be fully working in the next version)
- Requires: .NET Framework 4.5 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-au/download/details.aspx?id=29909)
- Requires: MySQL and Apache 2.4 or later to be installed as Windows Services
- Description: Elegantly starts and stops MySQL and Apache services for easy use. It removes the annoyance of using other tools or manually stop/starting development services.
- Feature: Runs on 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows
- Feature: Nice useful UI and menu interface
Be the first to post a review of Apache and MySQL Tool!