Apache Derby is a relational database (RDBMS) implemented entirely in Java and based on based on the Java, JDBC, and SQL standards. It has a small footprint -- about 2MB for the base engine and embedded JDBC driver. You can embed Derby in any Java-based application.
- Completely implemented in Java - providing excellent portability.
- Small footprint - about 2.6 megabytes for the base engine and embedded JDBC driver.
- Embedded JDBC driver - embed Derby in any Java-based solution.
- Client-server mode support.
- Easy to install, deploy, and use.
apachederby.mirror works nicely
very good program apachederby.mirror.
great program apachederby.mirror, thanks.
Works, very small, no complaints.