This project is a Java Utility that is used to parse the Apache http server configuration. The distributed jar file is both a Java library and runnable jar file. Please see the Wiki section for information on jar usage.
This project currently supports Apache 2.2 and Apache 2.4 with Java 1.6-1.8.
- Full featured Java API with JavaDoc
- Search for directives inside the Apache configuration.
- Search for enclosures inside the Apache configuration.
- Search for directives inside of enclosures inside the Apache configuration.
- Grab the current active file list in the configuration
- The distributed jar file can be executed for quick debugging and scripting.
Be the first to post a review of ApacheConfParser!