This is a bigger update than most x.x.1 releases with a lot of bug fixes, so I'd appreciate your help in testing it. Here are some of the main places to look at.
- I've made a lot of changes to Boolean modeling to fix bugs, improve the results, and make it faster. So Booleans could use a lot of testing.
- There were a lot of bug fixes to UV mapping and the UV mapping editor window, so those could also use a lot of testing.
- I've modified how it selects the rotation center when rotating the view. I think it works better than in 2.7. Tell me what you think.
- I've improved the performance of interactive rendering of vertices. It should be faster now.
- I've modified OBJ export to produce smaller files in some cases. It does that by not writing normals when an object is either fully smooth or fully faceted. Instead it just uses a smoothing group to say how it should be smoothed. Make sure this still works correctly.
There also are a number of other bug fixes scattered about, including ones for bugs that have been mentioned on here recently.
< Previous |
Add a Reply
This forum does not allow anonymous participation.
Log in to add a reply. Not registered? Create an account to participate and receive email updates when replies are posted to this topic.