Age of Empires III - The Napoleonic Erabeta
Modification for Age of Empires III
This is the development page of the Napoleonic Era modification for Age of Empires III.
The Napoleonic Era core team shares data and hosts all kinds of files here.
- Over 20 new maps such as Rhine, Ural, Black Forest, Sahara, Malta, Italian Peninsula, Alps, Syrian Desert, Nile Delta, Levant, ...
- 7 new civs: Austria, Italian States, Poland, Prussia, Sweden, Swiss Confederacy, United States
- 2 fully reworked civs: French and Germans
- Plenty of new unique units such as Geuzen (Dutch), Drabant (Sweden), Lange Kerls (Prussia), Mounted Rifleman (United States), Azap (Ottomans), Grenzer (Austria), Grognard (French), Conquistador (Spain), Merchant (Italy), Lisowczyk (Poland), Death Head Hussar (Prussia), Line Infantry (Austria), Swiss Guard (Swiss) ...
- New buildings like the University (technology building), Keep (small fort), Bivouac (Barracks-Stable), Reichstag (Banner army training), Great Basilica (conspirational content), Torp (House-Barracks), ... Shared units such as Chevaulegers, Fusiliers, Arquebusiers, Conscripts, Sharpshooters, Sappers, ...
- Plenty of new technologies and Homecity cards
Aoe3-ne is the best! Thanks.
A very handy game. Simple and functional!
no trouble to install and run, works nicely.
aoe3-ne works perfectly, thanks