Anumaan is a predictive text entry system developed by CDAC, Mumbai, India. It gives context sensitive text prediction. Hence, it helps in effective text entry. It is intended for people suffering from different kinds of motor disabilities.
New version of standalone flavor of Anumaan (Anumaan-standalone-0.2) has been released.
Feedback, feature enhancement requests about the application can be sent to ossd[at]cdac[dot]in or predictanumaan[at]gmail[dot]com.
- An open source predictive text entry system.
- Prediction based on multiple perspectives such as domain, language features and user's writing style.
- A single comprehensive prediction list combining predictions from all relevant grams for easy selection.
- User-friendly and simplified interface for easy interaction and navigation.
- Re-oriented layout of text entry area and prediction display in order to reduce visual and cognitive overhead.
- Keyboard support for selecting predictions from prediction list. It reduces time taken in selecting and committing predictions to text.
- Re-oriented menu bar for easy access and navigation.
- Integrated context-sensitive help.
- Support for Indian Languages.
- Helpful for people with motor disablity and other learning disabilities.
Be the first to post a review of Anumaan!