Welcome to Anti-Plagiarism (Check on plagiarism) - simple detection of plagiarism.
The documentation for this program is found online at http://antiplagiarismc.sourceforge.net/
Anti-Plagiarism - software designed to effectively detect and thereby prevent plagiarism. It is a versatile tool to deal with World Wide Web copy-pasting information from the assignment of authorship.
The goal of this program is to help reduce the impact of plagiarism on education and educational institutions. At present, it distributes free software to detect plagiarism.
New version check for plagiarism for:
1) Checking documents in a format *.rtf, *.doc, *.docx, *.pdf in local Data Base
2) Checking documents in a format *.rtf, *.doc, *.docx, *.pdf in World Wide Web
3) Check the source code C, C++, C#, Java, ...
Installation Anti-Plagiarism from Java Web Start
1) You need to install the following to get started with Anti-Plagiarism a Java Engine http://java.com/
2) Launching the application Anti-Plagiarism from Java Web Start online at http://antiplagiarismc.sourceforge.net/
Anti-Plagiarism (Check on plagiarism) and it's authors can be reached from http://antiplagiarismc.sourceforge.net/
Yuriy Mikhaylovskiy YuriyMikhaylovskiy@yahoo.com
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU
General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program;
if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA